Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Hamlin Public Library are a non-profit, tax deductible volunteer organization that provides financial support for the Hamlin Public Library.
The Friends of the Hamlin Public Library provides support to the Library in a variety of forms:
- Book Sales
- Fund Raising Events
- Advocates for the Library to elected officials
- Financial support for the Summer reading Program
- Financial support including items such as the purchase of our circulation counter, the teen and adult area seating, multiple programs, and the meeting room renovation
What are different ways someone can support the Friends of the Library?
- Become a member to assist the Hamlin Public Library with it’s continued goal to support the Hamlin community.
- Volunteer to participate in our fundraisers.
- Join in Friends of the Library meetings at the library. It’s a great time to offer your support and ideas. Check the library’s web site for the calendar of meeting dates.
Please contact Karen Keck at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about volunteer opportunities supporting the Library.